- Payroll Video: Learn about how you will be paid, as well as how the majority of staff track their time
- I-9 Form Video: Learn about appropriate IDs to bring on your first day to set you up with payroll and complete the I-9 form
- Understanding Your Paycheck: Financial policy help site explaining your Stanford Paycheck
- Direct Deposit Overview- Financial policy help site explaining how to set up Direct Deposit of your pay
- Time and Leave Reporting Overview- Financial policies governing Time and Leave Reporting
- W-4/DE-4 Overview- Financial policy help site explaining how to set your tax withholding allowances W-4 (Fed) and DE-4 (CA)
- Designated University Holidays: Official list of Stanford University holidays
- Paid Time Off Options: Vacation, PTO, sick and float day policies explained
- Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS): Stanford Commute Club and other ideas for new employees
- Commute Options for New Employees: Sustainable and healthy low-stress commute options for new employees
- Order or Apply: Use online ordering to enroll in the Commute Club or purchase a parking permit or to take advantage of pre-tax payroll deductions for transit passess and permits
- Contact Us: Contact the P&TS office for additional questions
- Benefits & Rewards: The best resource to learn all about your health and retirement benefits
- Medical & Life: Learn about the wide-range of mediclal and life plan options
- Comparison Tool: Use this tool to compare medical and dental plans, as well as plan costs
- Change Your Benefits: Update or change your benefits when you experience a life event or during the annual open enrollment period
- Health & Life Overview Videos: Watch a variety of videos to help you learn more about Stanford's benefits and resources.
- Tuition & Training Programs: Learn more about our three Tuition & Training Programs (STAP, STRP and TGP)
- Learning & Organizational Effectiveness: Find course to assist you in your career development journey (L&OE)
- Technology Training: Technology training courses and programs are available to Stanford faculty, staff, and students
- Health Improvement Program (HIP): Find events, programs and services offered by the Health Improvement Program (HIP)
- Continuing Studies Program (CSP): Find courses and learning opportunities offered by the Continuing Studies Program (CSP)
- Stanford Careers: Discover career opportunities at Stanford
- Lynda.com: Lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners with videos available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Saving for Retirement: Whether your retirement is decades away or just around the corner, it's never too early or too late to start saving.
- Stanford Contributory Retirement Plan (SCRP): Begin to save for your retirement through your own investment and through a generous matching contribution from the university.
- Stanford Contributory Retirement Program (SCRP) Overview Videos: Introductory videos for your retirement savings options.
- StanfordWho: A directory for locating people of Stanford and their contact information
- StanfordYou: Used to maintain your directory listing in StanfordWho
- Accounts: Your SUNet ID account, Password, Two-step Authentication, and Information Security Awareness Training
- Axess: Primary single sign-on portal for frequently used enterprise systems