The University HR Service Team is available to answer your questions about Stanford’s benefits offerings and help you elect or change your benefits.
University HR Service Team
HEALTH & LIFE BENEFITS | RETIREMENT SAVINGS | STAP, STRP, TGP
The University HR Service Team is a group of Stanford employees who are also benefits experts, available to help you when you need it.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
(except during holidays)
- When should I call my medical plan directly?
- When can I change my benefits?
- How do I compare medical plans?
- How do I submit a question about child care to the WorkLife Office?
- How do I apply for the Tuition Grant Program?
- What happens to my benefits when I’m on leave?
- When are the University holidays?
- When am I eligible for the CRA?
- Who do I contact for questions about my paycheck?
- How do I become an official Stanford retiree?
Disability & Leaves Services
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY | FAMILY LEAVE | MATERNITY LEAVE | LONG-TERM DISABILITY
AbsenceOne is Stanford's disability administrator.
You can start a claim or manage your leave through the AbsenceOne portal (My Leaves) or by phone.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT (except during holidays)