Open Enrollment Resources
Choosing a Medical Plan Infographic
Choose a Stanford medical plan that works for your family. There is no “one size fits all” medical plan.
What can I buy with my HSA and FSA?
The IRS expanded the list of eligible expenses to include over-the-counter products, face masks and more.
Employee Health Plan SBCs for 2022
Medical plans for active employees are required to provide Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) documents in a short (7-page), reader-friendly format with examples for how the plan would cover certain scenarios.
Medical, Dental & Vision
- Blue Shield COVID-19 Resources (website)
- Kaiser Stress Management November & December Webinars (flier)
- SHCA/Aetna: Know Your Options When You Need Care (flier)
- Aetna's Parent Guide for Understanding Teen Suicide Risk (booklet)
- Kaiser's 2021 Transgender Care & Coverage (flier)
- Kaiser's National Transgender Resource Guide (booklet)
- Delta Dental: Relax for a Better Smile (flier)
- VSP (Vision plan) virtual benefits booth
- TruHearing Hearing Aid Discount Offer
- Critical Illness plan summary
- Critical Illness plan infographic
HSAs & FSAs
- Health Equity HSA Investment Guide (booklet)
- Health Equity: HSA overview (flier)
- Health Equity: Cuenta de a horros para la salud (flier)
- TASC Access Your FSA's MyCash Account (flier)
- TASC FSA Enrollment Package (booklet)
Legal & Life Insurance
- MetLife Prepaid Legal Overview (flier)
- MetLife Prepaid Legal Facts & Stats (flier)
- Prudential Life Insurance Overview (flier)
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
Help: Making Changes in My Benefits
- How do I know if I'm done making elections? You can make elections as many times as you need to during Open Enrollment. The My Benefits portal will have the Open Enrollment event posted for the entire three-week period. When you hit "Submit" you will see a screen that shows your Confirmation Number. You should also receive an email Confirmation within 24 hours. Because you can return and make changes multiple times until Open Enrollment closes, you will receive a Confirmation email every time you hit "Submit."
- Don't wait until the last day! Due to the high volume of requests that occur during this time, the University HR Service Team have enlisted support from an off-site team to ensure continuous high-quality service and fast response times. By logging into the My Benefits portal, you can submit an online request for assistance. Or you can call: 877-905-2985, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.