My Benefits Portal
Your gateway to elect, review or change your benefits.
Access the My Benefits portal (single sign-on).
Retirees & LTD Terms
Retirees, surviving spouses, and LTD Terms can access My Benefits by clicking this button. Your username is your SUNet ID (if it’s less than 8 digits, add zeros to the front to make it 8 digits).
My Benefits: View Your Medical & Life Benefits
The My Benefits portal allows you to:
- View your current health care elections
- Make changes to certain benefits when you experience a Qualifying Life Event
- Upload and submit documentation electronically, such as dependent verification
- Use Single Sign-On to access your plan accounts (such as your HSA or FSA)
- View and update your beneficiaries
- Enroll and change your benefits during Open Enrollment in the fall
MY BENEFITS IS UNAVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS FROM 8AM -10 AM FOR REGULAR SYSTEM MAINTENANCE.
Other Benefits Resources
My Retirement Savings
Enroll, make changes or track your retirement savings.
My Total Compensation
View an online statement of your year-to-date earnings and benefits.
Start a claim or view the details of an open claim for your leave of absence.
Changing Your Benefits
During your employment, you may update or change your benefits when you experience a life event or during the annual open enrollment period.
The University HR Service Team is available to answer your questions about Stanford’s benefits offerings and help you elect or change your benefits.