2023 Open Enrollment Resources
Main content start
Learn about your 2023 Stanford benefits
- Cardinal at Work Comparison Tool
- Launch Highlights eBrochure
- Open Enrollment eGuidebook
- How to find your health plan ID card online
- Changing Medical Plans slide deck
- A guide for high deductible health plans
- HDHP presentation
Watch a recording of an Open Enrollment information session
Employee Health Plan SBCs for 2023
Medical plans for active employees are required to provide Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) documents in a short (7-page), reader-friendly format with examples for how the plan would cover certain scenarios.
Help: Making Changes in My Benefits
- How do I know if I'm done making elections? You can make elections as many times as you need to during Open Enrollment. The My Benefits portal will have the Open Enrollment event posted for the entire three-week period. When you hit "Submit" you will see a screen that shows your Confirmation Number. You should also receive an email Confirmation within 24 hours. Because you can return and make changes multiple times until Open Enrollment closes, you will receive a Confirmation email every time you hit "Submit."
- Don't wait until the last day! Due to the high volume of requests that occur during this time, the University HR Service Team have enlisted support from an off-site team to ensure continuous high-quality service and fast response times. By logging into the My Benefits portal, you can submit an online request for assistance. Or you can call: 877-905-2985, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT.
Medical and Vision
- Kaiser: Care options while you're away from home (flyer)
- Aetna: Transgender and gender non-binary benefits and resources guide (flyer)
- VSP: Annual member notification
- VSP: Cost calculator
- VSP: Why do my eyes get so tired? (video)
- VSP: Eye disease simulator
- VSP: How often should you go to the eye doctor?
- Nationwide Pet Insurance overview (flyer)
- Nationwide Pet Insurance overview (video)
- MetLife Pet Insurance (flyer)