Find the solutions to your banking needs conveniently located on or near campus.
Banks located on or near campus include:
- Bank of America branches located on Quarry Road, Page Mill Road, Sand Hill Road, and downtown Palo Alto
- Stanford Federal Credit Union (SFCU) is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution that is owned by its members. All profits are returned to members in the form of higher deposit rates and lower loan rates. Stanford employees enjoy special perks and a Personal Banker! Stanford FCU was recently recognized as the top credit union in California to deliver value to our members. Free checking, 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide, no foreign transaction fees on debit or credit cards, mortgage discounts, and low-rate auto and mortgage loans—these are just a few benefits. Stanford faculty, staff, and retirees are eligible to join the SFCU. Contact:
- Lupe Lucero, Relationship Manager, Stanford Federal Credit Union, 1860 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- NMLS #760317
- Direct phone: 650-269-4520
- Schedule a Phone/ Virtual Appointment Note: Virtual banking hours are set aside every Monday for Stanford community members.
- New members receive cash bonuses for opening accounts! New members will receive $100 by opening a checking account and signing up for direct deposit (use promo code NEW100). After 90 days and confirmation of your direct deposit, $100 will be deposited into your account.
- Wells Fargo branches located at Tressider Union, Stanford Medical Center and downtown Palo Alto
ATM machines located at Tressider Union:
- Bank of America
- Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Wells Fargo Bank