Meet new colleagues and find opportunities for professional, social and personal support! Sponsored by the Diversity and Access Office, Stanford staff groups offer a variety of ways to connect, including cultural interests, networking and special events. Join one or more of the groups and have an instant network of Stanford friends! Groups include:
- The American Indian Staff Forum (AISF)
- The Asian Staff Forum (ASF)
- The Black Staff Alliance (BSA)
- Disability Staff Forum (DSF)
- Filipino American Community at Stanford (FACS)
- La Raza Staff Association (LRSA)
- Queer University Employees at Stanford (QUEST)
- Stanford Staffers
There are communities of practice for professional, collaborative communities, too.
It's pretty "sweet" to be connected with Stanford! Stanford Sweeteners presents the "sweetest" perks and rewards of being affiliated with Stanford, from discounts and incentives to facilities access and professional development.
Favorites & Feedback
Have something to add? Send us new sweetener ideas or share feedback. Need to contact the team about Sweeteners? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to Vendors
As a policy, we do not promote discounts by external vendors; please see details in our FAQ for External Organizations.