Get your Stanford content to go. Whether you're into podcasts or videos, you can access Stanford content on any device via iTunes. Stanford on iTunes U is an archive of audio and video content from schools, departments and programs across the university available to the public, including course lectures, faculty presentations, event highlights, music performances and more, including:
- Video campus tours
- Podcasts: Stanford Out Loud (Stanford Magazine); Stanford Innovation Lab and Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders series (Stanford Technology Ventures Program), Health Matters: Stanford Medicine Community Day, MediaX: Interactive Media and Games, etc.
- Stanford Radio series: The Future of Everything with Stanford bioengineer Russ Altman; School's In with Stanford Graduate School of Education's dean Dan Schwartz and senior lecturer Denise Pope
- Stanford acapella music
- University Public Worship multifaith services
- Courses: How to Start a Startup, Machine Learning, Presidential Politics, and Hacking Consciousness, etc.
- Lectures: How to Think Like a Psychologist, Quantum Mechanics, Geography of World Cultures, Structure of English Words, Anatomy of Movement, etc.