Successful breastfeeding requires planning and patience. There are several things you can do to help ensure successful breastfeeding after returning to work.
Below are resources to support your lactation journey:
- Lactation spaces at Stanford
- Stanford Campus Map of lactation spaces
- Getting Started With Breastfeeding
- What to Pack in your Pumping Bag
- Pumping Strategies That Work for Work
- Breastmilk Storage and Shipping
- Local Breastfeeding Support Resources
- Blossom Birth Breastfeeding Connections Class
For additional tips for successful breastfeeding after returning to work, please contact us via our support request form.