The Faculty Child Care Assistance Program (FCCAP) provides a salary supplement to eligible faculty to offset qualified child care expenses. Awards levels are based on an applicant's household income.
FY19 Program Reminders:
- EXTENDED DEADLINE: Applications may be submitted for consideration of a full-year grant from August 15 through December 1, 2018
- Use the link below to submit your application form and follow the instructions to submit the required tax and income information for your household
- Faculty (full-time, assistant, and associate professors in the tenure, non-tenure (i.e., research faculty) and in the Medical Center lines.
FY19 Guidelines and Eligibility Requirements
- Full-time, assistant, and associate professors in the tenure, non-tenure (research faculty) and Medical Center lines,
- Have children age 5 or younger and
- Have a total household income of $224,999 or less. (This figure is based on all of the financial documents that are submitted with each application, not based on the Adjusted Gross Income reported on your most recent 1040.)
Note: Please review all eligibility requirements in the 2019 FCCAP Guidelines.
Please contact WorkLifeif you have any questions.
FY19 Program Resources
Faculty members may apply to this program from August 15 - December 1, 2018 to be considered for a full-year award.
FY19 Claim/Payment Schedule: Reimbursements are processed up to five times per year. Claims received by each deadline shown below will be reimbursed on the 21st of the following month.
11/30/2018 (payments will be made on December 21, 2018)
02/28/2019 (payments will be made on March 21, 2019)
04/30/2019 (payments will be made on May 21, 2019)
06/30/2019 (payments will be made on July 21, 2019)
08/31/2019 (payments will be made on September 21, 2019)
(For claims that include center-based care, please provide a copy of your most recent account statement that shows payments that have been submitted to the vendor. If you have an in-home child care provider, please use the sample receipt provided here to capture all of the necessary information. Please note that the child care provider must sign and date the form.)
Learn About This Service
Income Ranges and Awards
|$124,000 to $146,999||$16,000|
|$147,000 to $168,999||$11,000|
|$169,000 to $196,999||$8,000|
|$197,000 to $224,999||$6,000|
|Period||Application Due||Effective Period/% Award||Who Should Apply|
|A||December 1, 2018||Sept. 1, 2018 - Aug. 31, 2019 (full year, 100% award)||All currently eligible faculty|
|B||Ongoing basis beginning Dec. 2, 2018, and thereafter||If granted, award will begin on the first of month after application has been submitted and be prorated for remainder of fiscal year. (Example: an application received and processed on January 1, 2019, will be a 7-month grant covering February 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019.)||Only newly eligible faculty (e.g., new hires since the previous deadline, or faculty with new children, or amendments or faculty not eligible in a prior application period)|
For more information or to schedule a 1:1 consultation, please contact us.