Main content start
Achieving integration with your work and life is an ongoing process that differs for each individual. An important component is your mental, physical and emotional health. We’ve compiled some on-campus resources below to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- The Faculty Staff Help Center offers professional and confidential counseling; consultation and training; workshops and support groups; and discussion facilitation services
Resources for Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is dedicated to promoting undergraduate and graduate students’ mental health and well-being in a confidential and supportive setting
- BeWell offers free personalized services and a plethora of classes to help you take your wellness to the next level. Benefits-eligible employees can earn financial incentives and exclusive perks for participating.
Recreation and Fitness Facilities
- Stanford Recreation offers nearly 20 athletic recreation and wellness facilities including one of the world’s finest golf courses, a driving range, tennis courts, an aquatic center with an Olympic-sized pool and much more
- The Office of Religious Life (ORL) provides spiritual support during times of transition, as well as for every day life
- The Stanford Memorial Church has a walking labyrinth and inter-denominational services open to the community
- The Center for Inter-Religious Community, Learning and Experiences (CIRCLE) is a safe haven for diversity, worship, ritual, meditation, reflection, spiritual and intellectual growth
- The Windhover, a contemplative center, is a spiritual refuge on the Stanford campus meant to inspire and promote personal renewal. It is intended for quiet reflection throughout the day.