Achieving integration with your work and life is an ongoing process that differs for each individual. An important component is your mental, physical and emotional health. We’ve compiled some on-campus resources below to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- The Faculty Staff Help Center offers professional and confidential counseling; consultation and training; workshops and support groups; and discussion facilitation services
Resources for Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is dedicated to promoting undergraduate and graduate students’ mental health and well-being in a confidential and supportive setting
Resources for Postdoctoral scholars.
- No one person's mental health needs are the same, so we offer you many ways to access mental health services. Explore resources available to Postdocs
- BeWell offers free personalized services and a plethora of classes to help you take your wellness to the next level. Benefits-eligible employees can earn financial incentives and exclusive perks for participating.
Recreation and Fitness Facilities
- Stanford Recreation offers nearly 20 athletic recreation and wellness facilities including one of the world’s finest golf courses, a driving range, tennis courts, an aquatic center with an Olympic-sized pool and much more
- The Office of Religious Life (ORL) provides spiritual support during times of transition, as well as for every day life
- The Stanford Memorial Church has a walking labyrinth and inter-denominational services open to the community
- The Center for Inter-Religious Community, Learning and Experiences (CIRCLE) is a safe haven for diversity, worship, ritual, meditation, reflection, spiritual and intellectual growth
- The Windhover, a contemplative center, is a spiritual refuge on the Stanford campus meant to inspire and promote personal renewal. It is intended for quiet reflection throughout the day.