WorkLife integration doesn’t look the same for everyone, and it may even look different for you depending on the day. Learning how to successfully negotiate, manage and blend your work and personal life can be challenging. While we encourage you to consider what worklife integration means to you, we are also available to share resources and offer supportive strategies that help you navigate your worklife journey.
- Techniques to consider on your worklife journey
- 7 tips for better worklife integration
- Learn about why boundaries are important to self-care and worklife integration
- Addicted to your phone? Learn how to transform your relationship by practicing mindfulness with your smartphone
- Listen to Phyllis Stewart Pires, Associate Vice President of Employee Support Programs & Services explore reframing worklife balance
- Reframing worklife balance as a cycle and not an achievement
- Explore 7 habits of people who have successful worklife integration
Individual Consultations & Departmental Training
WorkLife offers one-on-one consultations should you have a specific worklife conflict or question that you would like to discuss. Please contact us to meet one-on-one with a member of our team.
WorkLife offers individualized departmental consultation and training on a variety of worklife integration topics and strategies including value driven decision making, boundary setting, reflective practice and reframing techniques, and supporting employees with dependent care challenges. Please contact us to discuss your consultation and training request.