Share your commitment
Use these visuals to share your commitment with others as we learn together: virtual backgrounds, flyers, Slack emojis, and an email signature.
Virtual backgrounds for meetings
- Three backgrounds are available below. Use the virtual backgrounds to:
- Show your support and commitment to learning together to have a diverse, equitable and inclusive community
- Display as your background in meetings when you are sharing what you are learning with colleagues/within your team
- Display as your background if you are presenting about The IDEAL Learning Journey
To download a virtual background
Click on an image to view it in its entirety. Right-click on an image and select "Save image as" to save it to your desktop. Once in Zoom, click “Choose Virtual Background” then click “+” or “Add Image” to navigate to the saved image(s) so you can upload to Zoom.
Digital and printable flyers
Download or print the flyers to create awareness about The IDEAL Learning Journey in your workplace building or through email and Slack.
To download a flyer
Right-click on an image and select "Save image as" to save it to your desktop.
Emojis in Slack
Use a Slack emoji to:
- Update your status when you are participating in the self-paced learning components
- Update your status when you are attending the interactive workshops
- When you send or respond to Slack posts about The IDEAL Learning Journey
In Slack, search for any of these emojis to share your commitment and support for this learning experience:
Add one of these lines to your email signature to share your commitment. Be sure to link the learning journey website in the line: https://ideallearningjourney.stanford.edu.
- We aim to transform Stanford’s culture by embracing and expanding the diversity that strengthens the university.
- At Stanford, we aim to transform the workplace culture by championing and expanding the diversity that strengthens our university community.
- Let's learn together to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture at Stanford.
- We are learning together as we work to embrace diversity, advance equity, and cultivate inclusion at Stanford.