Main content start
BABBLE: Back After Baby Bonding Leave Ends September 2023
Register for more information!
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
9:00am - 11:00am PDT
This event is open to:
Are you a parent preparing to return or recently returned from your maternity/paternity/baby bonding leave? As a working parent, you don’t want to miss this valuable virtual workshop on managing the transition back to work after the baby.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Learn about sources of support at Stanford to help blend your work and family needs
- Get actionable tips and ideas to help ease the transition back to work
- Receive self-care resources, connect with other Stanford parents returning to work
- And much more!
This quarterly workshop is intended for benefits-eligible faculty and staff who take a leave of absence for the arrival of a child. You are encouraged to register if you:
- Plan to take a leave in the next three months
- Are actively on leave
- Have returned from leave within the last three to six months
Partners and babies are welcome to join.