21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment @ Work
The 21 Practices for Happiness and Accomplishment @ Work workshop is designed to help participants develop and practice mindfulness, emotional intelligence, growth mindset, and productivity skills that are crucial in today’s workplace. Participants focus on behavioral changes and initiative-taking to create breakthrough results in their organizations while at the same time paying attention to self-care, reducing stress, experiencing enjoyment and self-fulfillment. This program is a profound journey of personal and professional development that leads to happiness and accomplishment at work.
The workshop consists of an innovative blend of short presentations, brief individual and group interactive exercises, and exposure to a variety of mindfulness practices. The workshop is designed to help participants learn the 21 Practices in small and manageable increments. And to create a lasting impact and help participants continue to implement these practices after the workshop and reap the long term benefits, participants are also given access to the 21 Practices eCourse and the Hello Mindful App (Web, iOS, and Android).
This course will help learners with:
- A better understanding of mindfulness and how mindfulness at work can help you be calmer, feel less stressed and more fulfilled than ever before!
- How emotional intelligence can help improve working relationships and collaboration with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategies, tools, and techniques for managing distractions and staying focused as well as effectively managing competing demands when they come up.
- Paying attention to self-care with emphasis on meditation, nutrition, movement, and sleep so you can stay healthy and strong.
- An in-depth knowledge of The Perfect 15-Minute Day Method and how to use the accompanying Hello Mindful App and/or paper journal to put the above into daily use.
Format: One 3.5 hour workshop
Course fee: $200
Instructor: Pierre Khawand, People-OnTheGo
This course is an update to the Professional Development course: Mindfulness @ Work.