Take a break out of your day between 11:00am and 2:00pm, and join us on Thursday, March 28, for an afternoon of food trucks, music, outdoor games, a showcase of classic cars (owned by Stanford employees), and more! This event is for faculty and staff. We hope you are able to attend for awhile! Event happens rain or shine.
Event Features and Timing
- Food trucks*: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (cash or cards accepted for lunch purchases)
- Curveball Sliders
- The Waffle Roost
- Akita Sushi
- Judies Tacos Locos
- Little Green Cyclo
- Classic car showcase: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Music by BIG FUN Disc Jockeys (our DJ is Stanford alumn Woody Miraglia): 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Outdoor games: 11:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Seed Library: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Ask a Cop (Department of Public Safety): 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Affordability Task Force - Ask me anything: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- BeWell: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*The Stanford Federal Credit Union's mobile unit will be at the event on if you need to use an ATM to get cash for food truck purchases.