Cultivate personal and societal change by turning thought and care into action.
- Resources for Our Readers: What you can do to support the Black Lives Matter movement
- How to Support the Struggle Against Police Brutality (Show your support for Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbaury and George Floyd)
- 25 Ways to Be in the Struggle
- What can black parents possibly tell their kids now about staying safe?
- 75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice
Direct support of others (includes a list of Black-owned businesses)
- A Guide to How You Can Support Marginalized Communities
- Support Black-owned businesses and pop-ups in the Bay Area
- How to Help BLM: 9 Things You Can Do for the George Floyd Protesters Right Now
- 7 Ways to be an Effective Ally for the Black Community
- How to Raise a Generation who are Brave about Race
In the workplace
- 5 Ways to Start Being a Better Ally for Your Black Co-workers
- Small Acts of Kindness: Micro-affirmations and Campus Climate
- Check in on Your Black Employees, Now