Skip to content Skip to navigation

ID Card Office Relocates to Tresidder Memorial Union

Tresidder Memorial Student Union building

Retirees who need an ID Card replaced or wish to get a courtesy ID Card for a spouse, partner or adult child, visit the ID Card Office in the Tresidder Memorial Union. ID cards are useful to retirees for accessing recreational facilities and libraries.

The ID Card Office relocated from Forsythe Hall on February 17, and issues cards for employees, students and others affiliated with the university. Review the guidelines before making a trip:

If visiting the ID Card Office, look for it next to the Ticket Office on the second floor of Tresidder. Contact them by calling 650-498-CARD. Office hours are: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Benefits & Rewards, Retirement