In celebration of Stanford’s legacy of service and leadership, join our team of Cardinal at Work Ambassadors
A Cardinal at Work Ambassador is a voluntary role for employees to demonstrate community-building, leadership, and communication skills to provide information within our Cardinal at Work community. Ambassadors will be notified by email when there are new opportunities to participate throughout the year.
Cardinal at Work Ambassador Duties:
- Build awareness and energy around Cardinal at Work events and initiatives
- Volunteer to support various Cardinal at Work events
- Help shape the Cardinal at Work identity by participating in surveys and focus groups
- Capture photos of your school/unit to share with our Cardinal at Work community through our Facebook page.
Cardinal at Work Ambassador Opportunities:
- Send us photos of your school/unit/department to be featured on our Cardinal at Work Facebook page
- Share how you find meaning in your work for #MeaningfulMonday