Are you a parent preparing to return or recently returned from your maternity/paternity/baby bonding leave? As a working parent, you don’t want miss this valuable workshop on managing the transition back to work after the baby.
You’ll have an opportunity to:
- Learn about sources of support at Stanford to help balance your work and family needs
- Get actionable tips and ideas to help ease the transition back to work
- Hear educational insights on early childhood development
- Receive self-care resources, connect with other Stanford parents returning to work
- And much more!
This quarterly workshop is intended for benefits-eligible faculty and staff who take a leave of absence for the arrival of a child. You are encouraged to register if you:
- Plan to take a leave in the next three months
- Are actively on leave
- Have returned from a leave within the last three to six months
Partners and babies are welcome to join.