Design Thinking in Action: Boost Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
This hands-on workshop will transform your ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to solve problems and leverage opportunities. This three-day workshop, conducted over the course of eight weeks, is intended for those who would like to leap into design thinking and are motivated to solve the challenges of today's workplace.
Exploring challenges you face in your work and formulating ways to address these challenges
- Becoming design thinkers, able to bring back creative and innovative ways to solve every day's business challenges
- Experiencing collaborative problem solving and how to optimize individual and team work to produce compelling results
- May 30 (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM)
- June 20 (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
- August 1 (8:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
Please note that this program includes weekly homework, intended to help you implement the techniques and reap significant benefits. It is recommended that you plan on spending one hour per week to complete weekly homework. This translates to approximately 8 hours of homework in total, spread out over 8 weeks.
See full course description in the links below.