In an effort to communicate our services and serve client’s needs the best we can, please read the following information to help assess whether we are the correct resource for you.
Some things to consider about the scope of services at the FSHC:
- Medication evaluation – we do not have a psychiatrist on staff – but can help with referrals.
- Client needs to see a counselor more than every 2-3 weeks and or communicate with a clinician in between sessions. We are unable to see clients more often than every 2-3 weeks, but are happy to help with referrals.
- A longer term relationship with a therapist. We only do brief work – up to 10 sessions.
- Recent history of psychiatric hospitalizations – generally our support would be in referrals for clinicians who are more available than we are to clients.
- Suicidality and or self-injurious behaviors. We want to help with a referral for more consistent and on-going support.
- Children under the age of 12. We generally work with the parents of the children and make referrals for the children themselves.
- If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us.
If you would like a referral without waiting for an appointment, please call 650-723-4577 or email email@example.com.
If you are experiencing suicidal or homicidal thoughts, please go to the nearest Emergency room or call 911. Suicide Hotline # 800-273-8255