Assignor Quick Guide
Main content start
Below are common steps assignors use to process or view learner assignments.
1. Job Aid & Other Reference Documents Available
Download and print out the job aid and other reference materials found on the Resources page for Assignors.
2. Access the Assign Learning page
- Login through Axess
- Click on the Assign Learning menu item under the STARS menu
3. Lookup Learners
- Type either the Name or SuNet ID of an individual in the “Learner Name/SuNet ID” filter within the Learner section.
- Select the learner
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for adding additional learners
4. Select Objectives
- Under the "Objectives" section, use the “type to filter” field to narrow the list to relevant objectives
- Select the objectives to assign
- Enter a “Target Completion Date” or leave blank to compute a 30 day deadline
5. Process Assignments
- Confirm the Learners and Objectives selected (in gray) are correct for assignment
- Click the “Assign the Selected Objectives” button.
- Review the confirmation screen and click the “Assign” button.
6. View Assignment Status
- Click the “View Assignments” button to see the assignment status.
- Review the Assign column for status of assignments. "Met" assignments indicate training has been completed.