LinkedIn Learning for Core Competencies
Develop competencies using LinkedIn Learning courses
Review these key competencies and the specific courses to help you build your skills
Advance your professional development with LinkedIn Learning's 16,000+ courses covering business skills, technology, creative topics and interpersonal skills vital to your effectiveness. Videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be viewed on mobile devices. Login through Axess, on the Employee Center tab.
LinkedIn Learning is available at no charge to University and SLAC faculty, benefits-eligible staff, students. A full-service SUNet ID is required to access. The university's membership is paid for by University Human Resources. Use the QR codes below to login using a mobile device, or visit the Axess portal, Employee Center tab.
You're invited to a free demo of LinkedIn Learning
Demos will be held each quarter during FY23. Sign up, grab your lunch, and join us to learn how you can support your professional development goals with LinkedIn Learning. Remaining demos are:
- Summer quarter, 2023: Tues., June 27, Noon - 12:45 p.m.
Can't attend a demo? Start your exploration by viewing the video course shown below, "How to use LinkedIn Learning."
See what your colleagues are saying
“I’ve completed many courses and linked my completion certificates to my LinkedIn. I love it. It's a perfect tool to show increased knowledge and passion for learning.”
“I had never been convinced that I would like an online course until I needed to learn Tableau Prep during the pandemic. The LinkedIn course was incredibly helpful. I loved being able to listen to the course, do the exercises, then try the skills using my own data. When I got stuck, I could go back and listen to the specific portion of the lesson that I needed.”
Check out courses recommended by your colleagues
Develop Your Communication Skills and Interpersonal Influence
Cleaning, Transforming and Prepping Your Data with Tableau Prep
Use these QR codes to login to LinkedIn Learning
Axess login to LinkedIn Learning
Download the LinkedIn Learning app
- Faculty: Supplement curricula and textbooks, embrace the flipped classroom model, learn skills to improve teaching
- Staff: Keep up-to-date with the latest organizational approaches and technologies, learn new skills, and explore custom learning paths
- Students: Explore hundreds of topics in design, photography, programming, data analysis, and marketing
Login to Axess to securely launch LinkedIn Learning.
Note: If you are logged in to LinkedIn, please log out before logging in to LinkedIn Learning for best results. You may be prompted to authenticate with your SUNet ID and password if not already logged in.
All support for LinkedIn Learning is provided by the vendor.
- LinkedIn Learning Help (includes links for online chat and email)
- Stanford login: Enter your @Stanford email address and click Continue
- LinkedIn login: Click the Sign in button in the upper right, and then click the Sign in with your organization account link. Enter your @Stanford email address and click Continue
Note: If you have associated your account with your LinkedIn account, you may be required to log in with LinkedIn after your authenticate with your SUNet ID and password.