The resources below are available to you as you develop and grow in your leadership role at Stanford.
Executive Education, Stanford Graduate School of Business
These public programs for managers and leaders include a faculty seminar series, a quarterly newsletter, webinars, and a host of interactive programs with managers and leaders coming from across the globe to attend. A management degree program is also offered.
Manager Development Courses
Career Services offers several manager-specific development courses each quarter. View the course catalog for more details and registration.
External Management and Leadership Development Resources
These organizations provide learning experiences, including workshops, readings, conferences and more, designed for managers and leaders.
- Corporate Leadership Council: Tools, assessments, and templates and current workforce-related research. To request a free account, complete the "First Time User?" form using your Stanford email address. If you have problems, contact the CEB Member Support Center at (866) 913-6447.
- Center for Creative Leadership: A top-ranked, global provider of executive education that develops better leaders through its exclusive focus on leadership education and research
- Linkage Incorporated: Consulting and coaching services, workshops, assessments and learning Institutes that help organizations to plan and take action
- Blessing White: A global consulting firm dedicated to creating sustainable high-performance organizations
- NTL (National Training Laboratory): A leader in the learning and development field, with high-impact programs and services that use modern experiential training methodologies
- Korn Ferry (Lominger): Provides solutions ranging from executive recruitment and leadership development programs, to enterprise learning, succession planning, and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)