The resources below will assist you with some of the most common tasks in the Applicant Recruiting & Tracking System.
If you need technical support, please submit a HelpSU ticket.
This module-based tool is designed for the first-time user as well as those who have used the Applicant Recruiting & Tracking System in the past and simply need a quick refresher. This web-based training includes the following topics:
- Brief overview of Stanford’s recruitment process
- System access
- Manage the candidate
You can revisit these sections of the eLearning tool as often as needed to ensure your success.
- Candidate file management
- Candidate management
- Enter disposition data
- Export candidate list to excel
- Quick steps to move candidate(s) into the appropriate step and status of the recruitment process (disposition)
- Send correspondence
- Sort by source, using requisition and candidate filters