We offer recruitment resources and services at low-to-no cost, that can save you time when you need it most.
Effective immediately, for our department to respond quickly, please complete an on-line Staffing Services Request. A member of our recruitment staff will follow up with you regarding your request.
When you submit an on-line request you will be asked to provide your:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Requisition Number
New Recruitment Model
Staffing Services is implementing a new recruitment service model to optimize the overall staff recruiting process by building a pipeline of qualified candidates for high volume (Administrative Associate 2) jobs and provide consulting services for hiring teams with hard to fill jobs.
The new recruitment service model will be implemented in three phases:
Phase one: Starting July 24, 2017, Staffing Services will refer recruitment requests for regular jobs to external vendors. The fees to work with these vendors will be absorbed by Staffing Services for a period of approximately six months.
Phase two: Starting July 24, 2017, recruiters will build candidate pipelines to fill high volume (Administrative Associate 2) jobs.
Phase three: Starting August 1, 2017, Staffing Services will begin transitioning support to the hard to fill jobs service model.
|Developing candidate pipeline
|Sourcing and Finding
- We seek top talent through a variety of sources
- We build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates who meet the requirements of high volume (Administrative Associate 2) jobs as defined by the Job Family Library
|Screening, Evaluating, & Recommending
- We will present qualified pipeline candidates (Administrative Associate 2) to hiring teams after completing the following pre-screening activities:
- Evaluate resumes
- Complete initial telephone interviews
- Administer online skills testing as appropriate. This should be done in a consistent manner and for all candidates or subgroups (i.e. finalists). However, results cannot be the sole determinant of who is hired. Other job-related criteria should be considered as well.
- Complete a reference check
- Complete a background check
- In addition, we will recommend candidates that align with Stanford's culture
|Resource & Tools and Tips & Best Practices
|Resources & Tools
- We provide resources and tools for hiring managers throughout the hiring process, including:
- Training on Stanford's applicant tracking system
- Connecting hiring managers with an external vendor for additional job advertising with leading recruitment websites specific to hiring needs*
- Recommendations for external recruiting resources if for some reason we cannot fulfill your hiring needs or if outside expertise is needed
|Tips & Best Practices
- In addition, we partner with and provide tips and best practices for hiring managers throughout the hiring process for:
- Determining competencies to identify high-quality candidates
- Developing job posting content
- Behavioral interview and reference check guides
- Guidance and training on interviewing skills and techniques
* If you would like to work with our external vendor, please send an email to StaffingServices@stanford.edu and one of our staff will assist you.