Below are processes and procedures for recruiting and hiring a global staff member. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Recruiting and Hiring
- Global Recruitment and Hiring Business Process: Procedures on hiring global staff in countries where Stanford has a legal entity
- SafeGuard World International: Provides information on utilizing an agency to employ workers in countries where Stanford has no legal presence
Resources & Tools
- Reference Checking Form: Provides samples of reference questions
- Employment Application (SU29): Stanford's application for employment
- Behavioral Interview Questions: Grouped by skill, these questions help seek demonstrated examples of past job-related behavior
- Global Business Services: Provides practical and logistical information for foreign activities
International Background Checks
- Stanford Background Checks: Information regarding campus-wide implementation of the background check program
- International Background Checks Summary: A summary on conducting a background check outside of the U.S.
- Global HR Programs and Background Checks: Procedures on how to launch a background outside of the U.S.