Managers support employee learning and development in many ways, including being aware of the progress your employee is making toward achieving professional development or performance goals.
You are able to use our Learning Management System (STARS) to view the learning records and certification status of your direct reports, as well those in the organizational hierarchy below your direct reports. You may also add recommended training to the learning plans of your direct reports.
Assign and track compliance training
Use STARS Track to identify and assign training for your team members.
- View STARS Track information and instructions
View Learning Records of Your Direct Reports
Learn how to view the learning records of your direct reports, as well as those in the organizational hierarchy below your direct reports. Add courses as ‘planned’ activities for your team members.
- Review the Manager Self-Service Job Aid for viewing the learning records of your direct reports.
Additional Reference Guides for Using STARS
View job aids and reference guides for other aspects of using the learning management system, including:
- A glossary
- "How to" guides for enrolling in and completing a course or certification program
- Detailed information about course administration and reporting
- Course development and evaluation
To get help using STARS, please submit a help ticket request.