Leadership @ Stanford
Interested in Participating?
Please contact your immediate supervisor or human resources manager
For more information regarding leadership programs at Stanford, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping senior level supervisors develop leadership capabilities, expand knowledge of university processes, and build a strong network of alliances across schools and units.
Twenty-four participants are selected to attend the Leadership @ Stanford program each year. These individuals:
- Have high potential
- Are dedicated to Stanford’s core mission
- Demonstrate leadership skills and strengths beyond their current role
- Are believed to have interest in assuming broader leadership roles in the future
Selection & Eligibility
Participants are traditionally nominated by the most senior leader within their school or unit in partnership with their local human resources representative, and approved by the president and provost.
Nominees should be staff:
- With supervisory responsibility in their current position;
- Who hold a current position at the director level or above;
- Who demonstrate high performance standards; and,
- Who have notable and visible contributions to the organization.
**Program is currently under redesign**