Creating a Connected Community
Opening a new campus requires thoughtful planning and raises several challenges. To ensure a smooth transition, leadership is committed to finding solutions to create a community rooted to the university’s mission and cultivating a culture of connectedness.
More than two dozen members of the Stanford Redwood City Advisory Committee engages with employees affected by the change and makes recommendations to the Executive Committee, which consists of the leadership moving to Stanford Redwood City:
- Robert Reidy, Vice President for Land, Buildings & Real Estate (LBRE);
- Randy Livingston, Vice President for Business Affairs and CFO;
- Elizabeth Zacharias, Vice President for Human Resources; and
- Tim Warner, Vice Provost for Budget and Auxiliaries Management
In addition, several subcommittees are tackling important issues head on, including:
- Infrastructure and operations
- Human resources
- Systems and technology
- Communications and change management
Have a question or idea?
Submit inquiries and suggestions using the Stanford Redwood City online form.