Connecting Our Campuses
Brian Shaw, Director of P&TS, shares vision for Stanford Redwood City transportation.
Over the past year, the Stanford Redwood City Advisory Committee comprised of representatives from the departments that will have a presence in Redwood City, has captured feedback and fielded numerous parking and transportation-related questions for the new campus.
Stanford Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) plays an integral role in designing and operating a transportation management program that serves the needs of commuters and meets the regulations of the project. Given the management of parking and transportation is quite complex, our work is not yet complete and will be adaptive over time.
Already part of the transportation plan are commute programs, including:
- Free Caltrain Go passes and SamTrans Way2Go passes
- Free Marguerite shuttle service to and from the Redwood City Caltrain station
- Preferred parking for carpools and vanpools
- Onsite Zipcars and a Guaranteed Ride Home program for those who do not drive alone to work
- Bicycle commuter facilities and pre-tax transit purchase programs
More options are being explored, and we appreciate your patience as we continue our research to identify programs and services that meet the needs of our diverse community. We will update this page as parking and transportation plans solidify.
Have a question about Stanford Redwood City?
Submit your inquiry using the Stanford Redwood City online form.