Text Version of Workplace Investigation Flowchart
Step 1: Report a concern via the process outlined on Cardinal at Work
Step 2: There will be an initial assessment of your reported concern that will result in one of two outcomes:
- No workplace investigation is deemed necessary. Your report will either be closed, you will be referred to other resources, and/or there will be other suggested resolutions. Do not proceed to Step 3.
- A workplace investigation is initiated. Proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: If a workplace investigation is initiated, the following sequence of events will occur:
- Interviews will be conducted
- Information will be reviewed and analyzed
- Findings will be provided to leadership in the applicable school/unit
- Parties will be notified of the findings
- Follow-up and/or corrective action will be taken as appropriate