Updated August 9, 2021
- BeWell Self Care Resources: To help you manage the stress of workplace transitions and practice self-care, view this list of resources compiled by the BeWell Program to address your wellness needs.
- Time Away: Utilize Stanford's paid time off, including vacation and paid sick time, to take a break and care for your health and well-being.
- Faculty Staff Help Center: To support you through challenging times, view this list of resources or schedule a confidential remote session.
- View workshop recordings, including Managing Re-entry Stress and Recovering from Burnout.
- Meru Health Free Online Mental Health Program: Introduced in March 2021, this 12-week program will help you take steps to improve your mental well-being, available for free to benefits-eligible employees and their adult dependents who are enrolled in a university medical plan. Includes licensed therapists and psychiatrists, anonymous peer support and more.
- Office of the Ombuds: A confidential resource providing guidance and recommendations on issues interfering with work-life.
- Office of Religious Life: During turbulent times, it's important to find opportunities to connect and reflect.
- Telecommuting and Mobile Ergonomics: Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) provides tips and tricks to help you set up an ergonomically safe workstation at home.