Here you’ll find tools and resources to guide you through the flexible work process, as well as best practices to help you support your team. Check back often for new and updated tools.
On this page you'll find:
- Record Work Agreements in Axess
- Manage A Hybrid Team
- Manager Playbook Resources
- Flexible Work Glossary
- Facilitate Work-Life Integration Practices
- Support Healthy Work Approaches
- Ergonomics Program
- Alternative Worksites
- Work Anywhere - Tech Resources
- Stanford Transportation Commute Toolkit
Record Work Agreements in Axess
Axess serves as the centralized system for tracking and aggregating all hybrid and remote work agreements.
Manage a Hybrid Team
Adopt new approaches and practices to support and connect employees with different work arrangements.
Manager Playbook Resources
The Manager Playbook was designed to provide leaders and managers a framework to support consistent decision-making processes and a positive employee experience as we transition to a hybrid organization. Playbook resources include:
- Executive Summary
- Manager Talking Points
- Manager Conversation Guide
- Common Use Cases
- Creating Team Norms Guide (PDF)
Flexible Work Glossary
This Glossary was created to provide a consistent understanding of flexible work terms, and an overview of the roles, organizational models and environments being considered by schools/units.
Facilitate Work-Life Integration Practices
Learn about the resources in place to help your employees address work-life integration issues.
Support Healthy Work Approaches
As a manager, you can help foster a workplace culture that encourages health and wellness.
Get tips and guidance from Environmental Health & Safety to ensure your off-site workspace is ergonomically safe and properly set up to avoid injury.
An alternative worksite is a Stanford-owned or leased premise where individuals can schedule a designated workspace once a week, free of home distractions.
- Learn more about the Newark HUB and register
- Learn more about the Business Center at Bambi for SWRC employees visiting Stanford Campus (Note: Bambi will close on November 13, 2023. An alternative space at 340 Bonair Siding will be available by reservation after this date. More information will be available in the coming weeks.)