Note: Some locker/shower facilities do not permit access by minors. For all other facilities, the following guidelines apply.
- All minors below age 14 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Minors age 6 years and older are required to use the same gender locker/shower facilities.
- If a minor is accompanied by Program Staff, Program Staff should ensure that at least one other adult or minor is present.
- When minors are present, all individuals should disrobe and dress discreetly and remain covered when using the common areas of the locker/shower facilities.
- Do not use cell phones or other equipment to take photos in locker/shower facilities.