Applicant Recruiting & Tracking System for Hiring Managers
Hiring Manager Authority, Role, and Permissions
If you are unable to complete any of the below functions in the applicant recruiting and tracking system as listed in this job aid, connect with your local HR Team to ensure you have Hiring Manager Authority in Authority Manager.
If you are listed as the hiring manager in the Hiring Manager field on the requisition, this does not mean you have the authority to complete hiring manager actions.
Hiring Manager actions include:
- Changing a candidate’s step and/or status in the selection workflow
- Rejecting candidates (moving candidates into a Not Selected or Withdrew Status)
- Matching candidates to requisitions
- Creating candidate correspondence (emails) to send through the applicant recruiting and tracking system
The job aids below guide you through various action steps in the applicant recruiting and tracking system (Taleo).
If you require technical support, please submit a help ticket.
- Managing Your Candidate Pool – Hiring Manager (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Export Candidate Pool to Excel - Hiring Manager (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Quick Steps to Disposition your Candidates (REVISED 11/4/22)
- Send Correspondence - Hiring Manager (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Sort by Source, Using Requisition and Candidate Filters - Hiring Manager (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Taleo Fluid Hiring Manager Training Course in STARS (ATS-1010)
- Applicant Recruiting and Tracking System Phase II Key Changes Fact Sheet
- Icons and Definitions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Roles and Associated Permissions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Frequently Asked Questions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Web Browser Reset Instructions (REVISED 08/12/20)