Engagement Tips and References
Main content start
Appreciation graphics to send to your team members
Recognize contributions, results, behaviors and teamwork by copying and pasting a graphic into an email or Slack message, along with your thanks about what you specifically appreciate.
- "Three Ways to Keep Employees Engaged" from Forbes
- "10 Best Ways to Keep Employees Happy, Engaged, and Motivated" from Inc.
- "10 Steps to Keeping Employees Engaged and Motivated" from the eSkill blog
- "How to keep employees engaged and productive on a budget" from the Business Development Bank of Canada
Homegrown research and tools
- "How to Cultivate Purpose (and Autonomy, Collaboration, and Excellence) in Companies," a downloadable collection of cases for discussion prepared by Sophia Pink, Sara Gaviser Leslie, Jake Poses, Debra Schifrin, and the General Atlantic Partners Professor of Marketing Jennifer Aaker, Graduate School of Business
- "Three Ways to Lead More Effective Teams," by Dylan Walsh, citing research by Lindred Greer, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Business
- "Ten Tips for Building Stronger Networks in Work and Life" by Deborah Petersen, citing research by Professor Jeffrey Pfeffer, the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior, Graduate School of Business