Applicant Recruiting & Tracking System for Collaborators
Collaborator Authority, Role, and Permissions
Collaborator access is “read-only” to a requisition. Collaborators can:
- Review requisitions
- View applications and associated files (e.g., resumes, cover letters, etc.)
- Filter the candidate pool
- Create a task (e.g., a reminder)
Collaborators cannot modify the requisition, update a candidate's Step and Status, or make comments on a candidate.
If you believe you should have access to additional permissions based on your responsibilities, please contact your local HR Team.
The job aids below guide you through various action steps in the applicant recruiting & tracking system (Taleo).
If you require technical support, please submit a help ticket.
- Managing Your Candidate Pool – Collaborator (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Export Candidate Pool to Excel - Collaborator (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Sort by Source, Using Requisition and Candidate Filters - Collaborator (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Taleo Fluid Collaborator Training Course in STARS (ATS-1009)
- Icons and Definitions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Roles and Associated Permissions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Frequently Asked Questions (REVISED 08/12/20)
- Web Browser Reset Instructions (REVISED 08/12/20)