The Faculty Child Care Assistance Program (FCCAP) provides a salary supplement to eligible faculty to offset qualified child care expenses. To receive reimbursements for child care, claims must be submitted by the deadlines below. If the claim is approved, you will receive the refund via payroll per the claim schedule.
FCCAP Reimbursement Claims:
- For center-based reimbursement claims, please provide a copy of the most recent account statement showing payments submitted to the vendor.
For in-home child care providers, please use the sample receipt to capture all of the necessary information. Please note that the child care provider must sign and date the form.
Claim Reimbursement Schedule: Reimbursements are processed up to five times per year. Reimbursement claims received by the deadlines below will be reimbursed on the 21st of the following month.
- 11/30/2021 (payments will be made on December 21, 2021)
- 02/28/2022 (payments will be made on March 21, 2022)
- 04/30/2022 (payments will be made on May 21, 2022)
- 06/30/2022 (payments will be made on July 21, 2022)
08/31/2022 (payments will be made on September 21, 2022)