Faculty approved for an FCCAP supplement must submit claims to receive reimbursements for child care, with claims submitted by the deadlines below. If the claim is approved, you will receive the refund via payroll per the claim schedule.
Claim Reimbursement Schedule
Reimbursements are processed up to five times per year. Reimbursement claims received by the deadlines below will be reimbursed on the 21st of the following month.
- 11/30/2023 (payments will be made on December 21, 2023)
- 02/28/2024 (payments will be made on March 21, 2024)
- 04/30/2024(payments will be made on May 21, 2024)
- 06/30/2024 (payments will be made on July 21, 2024)
- 08/31/2024 (payments will be made on September 21, 2024)
FCCAP Reimbursement Claims
- For center-based reimbursement claims, please provide a copy of the most recent account statement showing payments submitted to the vendor.
- For in-home child care providers, please use the sample receipt to capture all of the necessary information. Please note that the child care provider must sign and date the form.
Qualified Child Care Expenses
Any type of care qualifies for reimbursement as long as it is provided by:
- A person or organization who can provide an SSN or ITIN for documentation purposes.
- A person or organization who is being paid for taking care of your dependent, as documented by receipts that are submitted for reimbursement.
- A person who is not the employee’s legal dependent.