Benefits Provider Contacts
View the complete list of contacts for Stanford plans and benefits providers
You can upload many important documents, such as Dependent Certification Forms, directly through the My Benefits portal. Or, you can mail or fax them to:
P.O. Box 3190
Bellaire, TX 77402
The University HR Service Team is available to answer your questions about Stanford’s benefits offerings and help you elect or change your benefits.
University HR Service Team
HEALTH & LIFE BENEFITS | RETIREMENT SAVINGS | STAP, STRP, TGP
The University HR Service Team is a group of Stanford employees who are also benefits experts, available to help you when you need it.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT
(except during holidays)
- When should I call my medical plan directly?
- When can I change my benefits?
- How do I compare medical plans?
- How do I submit a question about child care to the WorkLife Office?
- How do I apply for the Tuition Grant Program?
- What happens to my benefits when I’m on leave?
- When are the University holidays?
- When am I eligible for the CRA?
- Who do I contact for questions about my paycheck?
- How do I become an official Stanford retiree?
Disability & Leaves Services
SHORT-TERM DISABILITY | FAMILY LEAVE | MATERNITY LEAVE | LONG-TERM DISABILITY
AbsenceOne is Stanford's disability administrator.
You can start a claim or manage your leave through the AbsenceOne portal (My Leaves) or by phone.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT (except during holidays)