Advance your professional development with LinkedIn Learning's 16,000+ courses covering business skills, technology, creative topics and interpersonal skills vital to your effectiveness. Videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be viewed on mobile devices. The secure link is below and also in Axess, on the Employee Center tab.
LinkedIn Learning is available at no charge to University and SLAC faculty, benefits-eligible staff, students. A full-service SUNet ID is required to access. The university's membership is paid for by University Human Resources.
View this instruction sheet to learn about the sign-in steps and the basics on how to access some valuable learning content!
LinkedIn Learning Demo in summer quarter, 2022
Want to quickly get up to speed on how to maximize the free LinkedIn Learning resource? We're holding a brief demo session to give you a tour and answer questions. Sign up in STARS for a free demo this summer. Open to staff and faculty. Get started to access thousands of courses and podcasts! Can't attend the demo this quarter? Watch the How to Use LinkedIn Learning course anytime!
Thursday, July 28, Noon - 12:45 p.m.
- Faculty: Supplement curricula and textbooks, embrace the flipped classroom model, learn skills to improve teaching
- Staff: Keep up-to-date with the latest organizational approaches and technologies, learn new skills, and explore custom learning paths
- Students: Explore hundreds of topics in design, photography, programming, data analysis, and marketing
Click the "secure login" button near the top of this webpage to launch LinkedIn Learning. You can also launch LinkedIn Learning from Axess. Note: If you are logged in to LinkedIn, please log out before logging in to LinkedIn Learning for best results. You may be prompted to authenticate with your SUNet ID and password if not already logged in.
All support for LinkedIn Learning is provided by the vendor.
- LinkedIn Learning Help (includes links for online chat and email)
- Stanford login: Enter your @Stanford email address and click Continue
- LinkedIn login: Click the Sign in button in the upper right, and then click the Sign in with your organization account link. Enter your @Stanford email address and click Continue
Note: If you have associated your account with your LinkedIn account, you may be required to log in with LinkedIn after your authenticate with your SUNet ID and password.