Eligible employees may be entitled to certain COVID-19 related benefits* under certain circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Quarantine pay pursuant to Stanford policy,
- COVID Flex Hours pursuant to Stanford policy,
- Sick time under Stanford’s sick leave policy,
- For regular employees, see Administrative Guide Memo 2.1.7
- For faculty, see Chapter 3 of the Faculty Handbook
- For Clinician Educators, see Chapter 3.6.A of the School of Medicine Faculty Handbook
- For Academic Staff-Teaching, see Chapter 3 of the Faculty Handbook
- For contingent employees, see Administrative Guide Memo 2.1.21
- For Postdoctoral Scholars, see Research Handbook
- Disability benefits, and/or
Workers’ Compensation benefits, if you have suffered a COVID-19 related illness due to exposure at work.
*PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR SCHOOL/UNIT HR MANAGER TO CONFIRM ELIGIBILITY AND DISCUSS OTHER BENEFITS THAT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE.
- Teladoc Options (Updated September 4, 2020): Stanford’s health plans want to make it easier for you to see a provider and manage your care right now without making an in-person appointment.
- Virtual Dental Care (May 29, 2020): Stanford’s dental plan has partnered with an app called Toothpic to help connect you with a licensed dentist for in-home dental advice.