You may be asked to be a part of the interview process or a member of an interview committee. Below are a few resources to help you as you participate to ensure an exceptional, bias-free candidate experience.
- A job description is drafted and submitted
- The job is posted, and a recruitment plan is developed
- The hiring manager or recruiter will find and manage candidates
- To support candidates, we developed a How We Hire page.
- Candidate(s) are Interviewed and selected to move forward
- An offer letter and key benefits and perks are shared
- The new hire is enrolled in the Welcome Center, which kicks off the onboarding process