About Diversity & Inclusion for Staff
The Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) within University Human Resources offers DEIB programming and resources for staff at Stanford. A new office launched in November 2021 and led by Dr. Ayodele Thomas, Associate Vice President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging, the DEIB team works with leaders and community members across the university to align efforts, lead and support staff initiatives, and embed DEIB in policies and programs for staff while fostering a culture of belonging and inclusive excellence. The DEIB office is critical to realizing Stanford’s vision to cultivate a diverse and inclusive community and will continue to expand soon.
Our Programs & Services
- DEIB Communities of Practice (DCPs)
- DEIB subject matter expert advising and consultations
- Annual DEIB staff practitioners conference
Questions or ideas for the DEIB team? We welcome your feedback!
- Ayodele Thomas, PhD, Associate Vice President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
- Mohammed Soriano-Bilal, Director of DEIB
- Angelina Sepulveda, Senior Administrative Associate, DEIB
- Davina Drabkin, Learning & Development Manager, DEIB
- Sara Brooks, Learning & Development Manager, DEIB
- DEI Efforts and Resources
- Diversity Works
- Stanford resource directory for faculty and staff