Interview question library system upgrades expand your options
The interview question library (IQL), which launched in April 2023 as part of the Inclusive Talent Acquisition program, is receiving an upgrade that includes multiple system enhancements for system users. The library resource for hiring managers and HR professionals at Stanford is a compilation of competency-based questions for interviewing staff candidates. On September 28, 2023, a wave of enhancements to the IQL was fully implemented, including the ability to:
- Share an interview question template.
- Copy an interview question template.
- Reorder and number interview questions within a template.
- Promote ad hoc questions to be suggested to the interview question library.
- Maintain a library of your own ad hoc questions.
- Export interview question templates in various file types (PDF, CSV, and XLS).
Resources & more details
The interview question library link, details about user access, system user guides, and forms for requesting access and providing feedback are available on the Manager Toolkit “Interviewing & Selection” webpage.